#244. Kuroshitsuji Prop Petit Plus Figures + Bl Novels
Posted on: Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Posted at: 12:04 PM
Posted at: 12:04 PM
AHHH. THESE ARE FREAKING ADORABLE. AM killing myself softly. :(
These will be out soon and is available for pre-order at Ami-Ami for a damaging price of 3.450 yen. The price is actually pretty affordable. Of course, it hasn't been added the shipping yet. But to Asia, should be around 1000-1500 yen or so, depending on how heavy it is.
Am very interested in Sebastian!disguise one. But I don't feel like getting the whole set just to get him. If anyone is able to SELL me if they have a double of it... 8D I WILL BE HAPPY TO BUY IT. :x Cause I love Sebby that much. xD The rest don't really appeal to me that much, even Tutor Sebby.
Anyways my books came. Many hearts to them!
Am very interested in Sebastian!disguise one. But I don't feel like getting the whole set just to get him. If anyone is able to SELL me if they have a double of it... 8D I WILL BE HAPPY TO BUY IT. :x Cause I love Sebby that much. xD The rest don't really appeal to me that much, even Tutor Sebby.
Anyways my books came. Many hearts to them!
:P




