Attention
VISITORS, please, if you don't like what you see, click on the [x] button to leave. :p This is my territory and you're NOT to bitch on it. So either fuck off or behave and stay.

Thank you very much. Much love.


Time

【イーニーズ!ブログパーツ】

#235. Boredom + Happy new Year
Posted on: Friday, January 1, 2010
Posted at: 2:08 PM
Someone asked me about my future plans for cosplay. lol I didn't know how to answer especially there's a ton of characters that I wanna try. From games and animes. This is something like my wish list. I did like to try something different I guess.
I'm ACTUALLY open to all suggestions. Actually, that's just a very tiny section of my list. :( That's all for now I guess.

I still have two works in progress.
Oh wells. Let's just see how things go. I wonder what are the rest gonna cosplay for the Culture Week? :/ This is made out of boredom. Seriously.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!