#124. win win situation
Posted on: Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted at: 2:27 AM
Posted at: 2:27 AM
I will be getting around to do that meme later. *saved to bookmark* =D
And I forgot my facebook password again. D=
I kept on ignoring the play asia subscription mail. 8D It was a success in restraining myself from clicking on them. Oh those wonderful figurines.
Work today was okay. There's this really cute Taekwondo Instructor. Oddly, his voice really resembled that of my physics teacher when I was in Form 5. ._. And oddly enough, my form 5 Physics Teacher is a Taekwondo instructor as well.
Hmm...I wonder.
If they are really related, that explains all those butt staring.
What? I have great admiration for tan, tall, thin and handsome. Especially if they know taekwondo. HAH! 8D
Too bad he only comes in during Sunday and Friday mornings. Bummer. I managed to take a picture of him though.omigosh, i am such a stalker. Not my problem, his back was facing me. When he turned around to teach the students that kick of his, my phone snapped by itself. :D
I haven't been able to go online much now. D8 And lest, go onto the internet. Work has been killing me. Hahahahaha. Until then.
ps. Got facebook? Add meh. 8D http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=767723347#/profile.php?id=514445605&ref=profile
Oh and before I forget...
Another one of those msn moments. He showed me this.


Can't give you guys the actual scale of the picture. So I tried to resize it. 8D
And I forgot my facebook password again. D=
I kept on ignoring the play asia subscription mail. 8D It was a success in restraining myself from clicking on them. Oh those wonderful figurines.
Work today was okay. There's this really cute Taekwondo Instructor. Oddly, his voice really resembled that of my physics teacher when I was in Form 5. ._. And oddly enough, my form 5 Physics Teacher is a Taekwondo instructor as well.
Hmm...I wonder.
If they are really related, that explains all those butt staring.
What? I have great admiration for tan, tall, thin and handsome. Especially if they know taekwondo. HAH! 8D
Too bad he only comes in during Sunday and Friday mornings. Bummer. I managed to take a picture of him though.
I haven't been able to go online much now. D8 And lest, go onto the internet. Work has been killing me. Hahahahaha. Until then.
ps. Got facebook? Add meh. 8D http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=767723347#/profile.php?id=514445605&ref=profile
Oh and before I forget...
Another one of those msn moments. He showed me this.


Can't give you guys the actual scale of the picture. So I tried to resize it. 8D


