#127. snazzy comeback
Posted on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Posted at: 3:30 AM
Posted at: 3:30 AM
Okay, lovely dearies. Anyone who missed meh?
Your ghey queen is back. And she's alive as she's dead. =D
Normally I would have gone all sparkly for this lame comeback but my stupid laptop won't stop giving out those beeping sounds. Hurhurhurhur. And I still don't know why the hell am I so hyper for.
Maybe ever since I discovered that WTF actually stands for WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION? ROFL. Okay. I almost snorted and laughed my ass off for that. Thanks for the lulz, teach. I needed that. To think we have been abusing WTF alot all these times.
According to my own lovely mother, I have been such an emo bitch lately and things kept on going bad for me. I just changed my lens for my glasses not long ago and now? WTF. My glasses broke. IT BROKE. On it's own. ~_~ I know mom won't believe me. It will be fucking snowing here if she did. D8
So hopefully I can get it fix soon. And I seriously dont wanna think too much on it. Other than doing a very good job in straining my brain, I swear. I need some good kicking to get me alive and moving.
And for the lulz, The Japanese Pop Culture Week was okay. And here are just some crack pics that my friend took. Go on. Start laughing your head off already.

I almost forgot why we are like that. That gig at the end of the hallway must be making us high.

And here, my dears, is a very excellent depictation of the famous "DO NOT WANT" and the "DO WANT" feature. It works perfectly once you get it right.




Lulz. I think I have enough for now. The last picture did looked kinda weird.

Dang bandages. They freaking fell off. ~_~ Sorry for the long post. Then again, LJ Cut had phailed me loads of time.
Your ghey queen is back. And she's alive as she's dead. =D
Normally I would have gone all sparkly for this lame comeback but my stupid laptop won't stop giving out those beeping sounds. Hurhurhurhur. And I still don't know why the hell am I so hyper for.
Maybe ever since I discovered that WTF actually stands for WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION? ROFL. Okay. I almost snorted and laughed my ass off for that. Thanks for the lulz, teach. I needed that. To think we have been abusing WTF alot all these times.
According to my own lovely mother, I have been such an emo bitch lately and things kept on going bad for me. I just changed my lens for my glasses not long ago and now? WTF. My glasses broke. IT BROKE. On it's own. ~_~ I know mom won't believe me. It will be fucking snowing here if she did. D8
So hopefully I can get it fix soon. And I seriously dont wanna think too much on it. Other than doing a very good job in straining my brain, I swear. I need some good kicking to get me alive and moving.
And for the lulz, The Japanese Pop Culture Week was okay. And here are just some crack pics that my friend took. Go on. Start laughing your head off already.

I almost forgot why we are like that. That gig at the end of the hallway must be making us high.

And here, my dears, is a very excellent depictation of the famous "DO NOT WANT" and the "DO WANT" feature. It works perfectly once you get it right.

Apart from me looking like I am gonna poop soon. Nothing seems to be as abnormal looking as me. Pretty Matsmoto-san will always be pretty Matsumoto-san. *dogdes her mighty punches*
And now, for the extra lulz and the result of my great boredom.
Here is some cards. Add them to your Yu-Gi-Oh collection, munnies.
And now, for the extra lulz and the result of my great boredom.
Here is some cards. Add them to your Yu-Gi-Oh collection, munnies.



Lulz. I think I have enough for now. The last picture did looked kinda weird.

Dang bandages. They freaking fell off. ~_~ Sorry for the long post. Then again, LJ Cut had phailed me loads of time.


