#115. OMG. I THINK I JUST FARTED.
Posted on: Sunday, February 22, 2009
Posted at: 6:32 AM
Posted at: 6:32 AM
KKJSAHDGDQWYGDYGFYQGHDGSHFVAGGDJAGAJGDAJGDJAGAJFFA
SHOOT. AM SO EXCITED. BUT THE GAME'S NOT GOING TO BE OUT FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS. BUT SHOOT, AM LIKE SO EXCITED MY MOM WILL THINK I AM ON DRUGS. WHICH I AM NOT.OH THE POSSIBILITIES. 8D
I am definitely so going to get the game. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ For those who played SMT: Devil Summoner, should know that the sequel is going to come out soooon. ♥ ♥ ♥
p.s: to , still haven't upload it yet. Am ashamed of meself. ;_; But I will do it as soon as my internet connection is stable! It's been bitchy lately. D8
I have decided though on what I want to do. I am not going to Kent after all. Gonna spend the rest of my life here rotting in uni. At least I secured meself a driver. heh. 8Dshgdaajgdagjd still cannot believe he agreed to it and even offered it. ♥ ♥ ♥
SHOOT. AM SO EXCITED. BUT THE GAME'S NOT GOING TO BE OUT FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS. BUT SHOOT, AM LIKE SO EXCITED MY MOM WILL THINK I AM ON DRUGS. WHICH I AM NOT.
I am definitely so going to get the game. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ For those who played SMT: Devil Summoner, should know that the sequel is going to come out soooon. ♥ ♥ ♥
p.s: to
I have decided though on what I want to do. I am not going to Kent after all. Gonna spend the rest of my life here rotting in uni. At least I secured meself a driver. heh. 8D


