#123. i dont have the patience no more
Posted on: Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted at: 7:44 PM
Posted at: 7:44 PM
That's it.
I wanna quit.
No one's going to stop me.
I am going to QUIT tomorrow.
Nasty job.
Boring job.
Freaking job.
DIE JOB.
JKSHJAGJAGHFJSGFADJGFAJGFASJ
Instead of making me loving it, I am just hating it. I wish I ahve the money to get myself a DS or a PSP so I can banged the shitheads in Tekken. But I don''t. So much for trying to make it entertaining.
My uncle came back from China. Guess what he bought me? A toothbrush holder. A TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER. JAKDHJAHDHDADHKDHKDHKDHK F5 X INFINITE. And guess what he bought for himself? A pair of exp walkie talkies. WALKIE TALKIES.
Tell me why should I not feel like am an epic phail in life.
Sorry for not commenting much now. The job is making me dead.But I do read. Just didn't comment. -cries-
I wanna quit.
No one's going to stop me.
I am going to QUIT tomorrow.
Nasty job.
Boring job.
Freaking job.
DIE JOB.
JKSHJAGJAGHFJSGFADJGFAJGFASJ
Instead of making me loving it, I am just hating it. I wish I ahve the money to get myself a DS or a PSP so I can banged the shitheads in Tekken. But I don''t. So much for trying to make it entertaining.
My uncle came back from China. Guess what he bought me? A toothbrush holder. A TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER. JAKDHJAHDHDADHKDHKDHKDHK F5 X INFINITE. And guess what he bought for himself? A pair of exp walkie talkies. WALKIE TALKIES.
Tell me why should I not feel like am an epic phail in life.
Sorry for not commenting much now. The job is making me dead.


