#116. [DL] GRAVITATION REMIXES + MEGAMIXES
Posted on: Sunday, February 22, 2009
Posted at: 8:03 AM
Posted at: 8:03 AM
Okay. Intended for pleasure only. 8D No Shuichies were harmed in uploading this. It's intended for personal usage only. Please DO NOT distribute them anywhere on the net. If you think of little dear old me getting chase down by a lot of people, especially those old scanlation groups who did this. D8 I actually don't know the sites where I get these from anymore so please don't kill me. It's been in my hard drive for a looooong time.
Dedicated to since I promised about this. =D
I know some is from Liquid Passion.
INCLUDES:
Remix 1
Remix 2
Remix 3
Remix 4
Remix 5
Remix 6
Remix 7
Remix 8
Remix 9
Remix 10
Megamix Panda
Megamix Kumagorou
I think all of them are scanlations in english. Oh. You may need Winzip and Winrar to extract them. Google 'em and download em. Pretty handy eh? 8D
And sorry to say that you can't download em seperately. =D Am a lazy bish after all. If there's a problem with the huge file. Tell me. And I might reupload it. 8D I don't have some of the remixes and megamixes so please don't come begging me for them. D: That will be totally uncool since I want them too!
Anyways, on to the download. ----> Gravitation.rar 65.39MB
Enjoy! Please do leave me a note if you download it.So I can stalk you to see what you done to it. No, seriously. I will. 8D
Dedicated to
I know some is from Liquid Passion.
INCLUDES:
Remix 1
Remix 2
Remix 3
Remix 4
Remix 5
Remix 6
Remix 7
Remix 8
Remix 9
Remix 10
Megamix Panda
Megamix Kumagorou
I think all of them are scanlations in english. Oh. You may need Winzip and Winrar to extract them. Google 'em and download em. Pretty handy eh? 8D
And sorry to say that you can't download em seperately. =D Am a lazy bish after all. If there's a problem with the huge file. Tell me. And I might reupload it. 8D I don't have some of the remixes and megamixes so please don't come begging me for them. D: That will be totally uncool since I want them too!
Anyways, on to the download. ----> Gravitation.rar 65.39MB
Enjoy! Please do leave me a note if you download it.


